When cleaning the interior of your car, you should use extreme care and caution. A clean car can make a worlds difference between feeling good everyday and not. But after vacuuming your seats and cleaning any stains you shouldn’t forget about the ceiling. But what is the proper way to clean the inside of the roof? Follow these tips to ensure the best possible results.
- First start off by cleaning the inside roof with a microfiber cloth. Be gentle and always be sure to wipe in the same direction to prevent dirt from being left behind.
- The first wipe down will get rid of the surface dirt but we want to tackle everything here. Pick out a cleaning solution by checking with your car manufacturer. The cleaning solution you will need depends on the ceiling material.
- After selecting your cleaning solution, modestly spray the whole roof with it. After applied wait a few minutes to let it soak in.
- Now get a new microfiber cloth and clean the entire roof in a similar motion as step 1.
- If you notice that the dirt and stains don’t come out, try repeating the process with a new cleaning product.